Terms & Conditions
I understand the ADVOCATE CARD is issued on a non-transferable basis. Benefits a and entitlements are for the subscriber whose name is imprint on the ADVOCATE CARD. Corresponding identification may be required in some instances such as a driver's license or state issued identification card.
Upon joining, you agree that World of Soul Motorcyclist Association (WOSMA) and their respective officers, directors, employees, partners, sponsors and agents (hereinafter, the "Release Parties") shall not be liable or responsible for injury to me (including paralysis or death) or damage to my property occurring during any WOSMA's activities and resulting from acts or omissions occurring during the performance of the duties of the "Release Parties", even where the damage or injury is caused by negligence (except willful neglect).
1. You understand and agree that all WOSMA members and their guest participate voluntarily and at their on risk in/or at all WOSMA activities and you assume all risks of injury and damage arising out of the conduct of such activities. You hereby joining this association do release and hold the "RELEASED PARTIES" harmless from any injury or losses to my personal property which may result form your participation in WOSMA activities and EVENT(S).
2. I UNDERSTAND THIS MEANS THAT I AGREE NOT TO SUE THE "RELEASE PARTIES" FOR ANY INJURY OR RESULTING IN DAMAGE TO MYSELF OR MY PROPERTY ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH,THE PERFORMANCE OF WOSMA, PLANNING OR CONDUCTING SAID EVENT(S).
3. By joining, you certify that you have read this Release and fully understand and that you are not relying on any statements or representation made by the "RELEASE PARTIES."
1. World of Soul Motorcyclist Association is not a club. Neither does it sanction clubs.
2. At no time will a subscriber attempt to organize under the banner of the association without the express written consent and/or without the provisioning of association products, programs, services and events.
3. No outlaw club affiliation or propaganda promotion under the association’s banner shall be permitted. Any violation of this clause shall immediately be cause for termination of membership.
World of Soul™, World of Soul Motorcycle Community™, World of Soul Motorcyclist Association™, Riders United to Serve Humanity™, ADVOCATE CARD™ and Ride for CHANGE Ride for HOPE™ names and logos are World of Soul, Inc. trademarks under license to Ride for CHANGE Ride for HOPE Foundation. Names and logos are not to be reproduced and reprinted without the expressed written permission of WOSMA.
From time to time, the terms and conditions shall be amended. Subscriber agrees to accept the changes and abide by the new rules as posted on the association’s website.